- The Winter 1 Strength & Conditioning Cycle begins this week. Read more.
- Have you set your goals for January – February – March? Schedule a meeting or phone call with Coach Karen today.
- Be sure to tell your friends & loved ones about our New Athlete Starter Package. Read more.
- Check out the EAD | CFAH YouTube Channel for this week’s Performance Enhancement Technique, the Single Leg Hip Lift. And, if you haven’t already, be sure to book your free movement screen with our resident physical therapist, Chris Arce.
- Invite your friends & loved ones to experience the EAD | CFAH Training Community. Register today for our Wednesday, 6:45 p.m., or Saturday, 9 a.m., Free Class Challenge.
- Coming soon … the January – February – March EAD | CFAH Special Events Calendar. Have something you’d like us to add? Email email@example.com
Strength | TGU 5 x 1 (build)
10 Controlled Plank Step Ups Between Sets
MetCon | 10*-8*-6*-4*-2*
Squat Snatch (115 / 75)
* = 15 Box Jumps / Step Ups (24 / 20) After Each Set
Strength & Conditioning | NEW CYCLE STARTS THIS WEEK!
Clean & Jerk | 4 x (2+1) @75%
Snatch | 6 x 3 @70-75%
Back Squat | 5 x 4 @75%
3 x AMAP Strict TTB / HKR/ V-Ups / Modification
Individualized Accessory +Skill Development Work
Consult with an EAD | CFAH Performance Coach and Pick a Skill to Work EVERY Strength & Conditioning Class, 2 – 3 Days / Week for at Least 4 Weeks
Pull Up / Pull Up Progressions | 3 x AMAP strict PU (>30 weighted)
5 x EMOM | TBD Reps TTB (your level)
12 x EMOM
Odds: 8 Thrusters
Evens: 8 Bar Hop Burpees
Join Coach Sammy Jo 9:30 a.m. or 4:30 p.m. for Trifecta Thursday.
Join us at 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., Noon – 1 p.m., or 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.