- The Winter 1 Strength & Conditioning Cycle begins this week. Read more.
- Have you set your goals for January – February – March? Schedule a meeting or phone call with Coach Karen today.
- Be sure to tell your friends & loved ones about our New Athlete Starter Package. Read more.
- Check out the EAD | CFAH YouTube Channel for this week’s Performance Enhancement Technique, the Single Leg Hip Lift. And, if you haven’t already, be sure to book your free movement screen with our resident physical therapist, Chris Arce.
- Invite your friends & loved ones to experience the EAD | CFAH Training Community. Register today for our Wednesday, 6:45 p.m., or Saturday, 9 a.m., Free Class Challenge.
- Coming soon … the January – February – March EAD | CFAH Special Events Calendar. Have something you’d like us to add? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Strength | EMOM x 9
Power Clean + Hang Power Clean (build)
MetCon | Three Rounds | For Total Reps
2 minutes MB Squat Cleans (20 / 16)
2 minutes Pull Ups
2 minutes Rest
Strength & Conditioning | NEW CYCLE STARTS THIS WEEK!
Oly | Strength
Jerk from Rack | 5 x 3 @70%
Power Snatch + Hang Power Snatch + 2 OH Squats | 8 x Build
Front Squat | 5 x 4 @75%
3 x AMAP Strict Pull Ups (>30 weighted)
5’ EMOM | TBD Pull Ups / Pull Up Progression
Four Rounds For Total Reps
1 Lap OH Walking Lunges (95 / 65)
10 DB Power Cleans (50 / 35)
Individualized Accessory +Skill Development Work
Consult with an EAD | CFAH Performance Coach and Pick a Skill to Work EVERY Strength & Conditioning Class, 2 – 3 Days / Week for at Least 4 Weeks
Join Coach Jim at 9:30 a.m. or Coach Sammy Jo at 4:30 p.m. for Friday Throwdown.
Join us at 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., or 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
The January 5 CrossFit Whiteboard. Today’s Whiteboard does not include scores / activity from Boot Camp, Strength & Conditioning, or Open Gym athletes.