- The Winter 1 Strength & Conditioning Cycle begins this week. Read more.
- Have you set your goals for January – February – March? Schedule a meeting or phone call with Coach Karen today.
- Be sure to tell your friends & loved ones about our New Athlete Starter Package. Read more.
- Check out the EAD | CFAH YouTube Channel for this week’s Performance Enhancement Technique, the Single Leg Hip Lift. And, if you haven’t already, be sure to book your free movement screen with our resident physical therapist, Chris Arce.
- Invite your friends & loved ones to experience the EAD | CFAH Training Community. Register today for our Wednesday, 6:45 p.m., or Saturday, 9 a.m., Free Class Challenge.
- Coming soon … the January – February – March EAD | CFAH Special Events Calendar. Have something you’d like us to add? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skill + Strength
Four Laps TB Side Step
4 x 30 second Handstand Hold
4 x 2 Deadlift (warm up to working weight)
MetCon | Open 17.4 | AMRAP x 13
55 Deadlifts (225 / 155)
55 Wall Ball Shots (20/14)
55 kcal Row
Strength & Conditioning | NEW CYCLE STARTS THIS WEEK!
Oly | Strength
Jerk from Rack | 5 x 3 @70%
Power Snatch + Hang Power Snatch + 2 OH Squats | 8 x Build
Front Squat | 5 x 4 @75%
3 x AMAP Strict Pull Ups (>30 weighted)
5’ EMOM | TBD Pull Ups / Pull Up Progression
Four Rounds For Total Reps
1 Lap OH Walking Lunges (95 / 65)
10 DB Power Cleans (50 / 35)
Individualized Accessory +Skill Development Work
Consult with an EAD | CFAH Performance Coach and Pick a Skill to Work EVERY Strength & Conditioning Class, 2 – 3 Days / Week for at Least 4 Weeks
Rowing Boot Camp
Join Coach Karen at 7 a.m. for plenty of time on — and off — the Concept2 Rower.
Join Coach Karen at 8 a.m.
Youth Athletic Development
The younger primary school student athletes join Coach Web at 10:15 a.m. for skill development, strength, conditioning and fun.
Free Class Challenge
Encourage the people in your life to experience what makes the EAD | CFAH Training Community great. Join us for the Free Class Challenge on Saturday at 9 a.m. or Wednesday at 6:45 p.m.
Join us at 7 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.