- Be sure to register today for the final three specialty workouts of 2017:
- Saturday, Dec. 23, 12 Days of Christmas
- Tuesday, Dec. 26, Christmas Gone Bad
- Saturday Dec. 30, Countdown to 2018 EAD | CFAH Style
- No classes on Monday, Dec. 25 or Monday, Jan 1.
- “Spiderman” is one of the more challenging movements in the EAD | CFAH Dynamic Warm Up. Here, Nic G shows us how it’s done. But not all athletes look like Nic (yet). Check out a nifty “Spiderman” modification in this week’s Performance Enhancement Technique.
Rest 60-90sec between, working to heavy single
3 rounds for time:
30 Thrusters (75/55)
Strength & Conditioning
Back Squat 3 x 3
Press 3 x 3
Deadlift 1 x 5
Accessory and/or skill work
Join Coach Sammy Jo at 9:30 a.m. & 4:30 p.m. for Thursday Thrills.
Make up a missed workout or work mobility on your own at 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. or 4:30 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
Free Class Challenge | Wednesday at 6:45 p.m. or Saturday at 9 a.m.
Encourage the peeps in your life to check us out. Register now.