Registration Now Open for the Popular Elite Athletic Development | CrossFit Arlington Heights Youth Athletic Development Strength & Conditioning Program.
It is hard to believe that even with all the snow days, the final weeks of the school year are within sight. And that means it is time to start thinking about how to keep the kids busy and active over the long summer months.
EAD | CFAH will once again host our popular Summer Youth Athletic Development program for 8-12 year-olds and 13-15 year-olds. This program is ideal for motivated student athletes eager to learn new skills, train hard, and head back to school stronger, faster and more powerful. Sessions run for four weeks on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, and each class is one hour. In addition, we’re offering a special Training Essentials session to prepare high school students for CrossFit and Strength & Power classes. The Summer Youth Athletic Development schedule is:
- June 9 – July 2 (11 classes), 10:30 a.m., $148.50
- July 7 – August 1 (12 classes), 3:30 p.m., $162
- August 4 – August 22 (9 classes) 10:30 a.m., $121.50
- NEW! High School Student Training Essentials Session. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Register today for Summer Youth Athletic Development Sessions. All sessions run Monday-Wednesday-Friday and each class is one hour. There is 10 percent discount for sibling and buddy sign-ups.
We are happy to consider additional sessions / time slots based on demand. Team training sessions are also available. If you’d like to book a Team Training Session or add a Youth Athletic Development session, please contact email@example.com.
* Summer Youth Athletic Development classes must be used within the registered session; there are no carry-over or make-up classes. Classes are not convertible to a class card purchase.
* Participants will participate in rigorous training sessions — proper rest, hydration and nutrition are important.
* High school students are eligible for regular classes with completion of Training Essentials. Email Coach Karen for more information.