- Monday l Train Strength & Power
- Tuesday l Rest Day. If you didn’t train Monday, programming will repeat today
- Wednesday l Train Strength & Power
- Thursday l Train Strength & Power
- Friday l Rest Day. If you missed Wednesday or Thursday, programming will repeat today
- Saturday l Train 8 a.m., Advanced MetCon Class
- Sunday l Rest Day.If you missed Saturday, programming will repeat today
July Strength & Power classes will include movements and lifts which support the Clean & Jerk and Snatch, along with a few other surprises, making for a robust training session. Resist the siren song of the MetCon for the next four weeks, and if you’re a runner, closely monitor your mileage … even consider taking a few weeks off. Remember: over-training is as detrimental to achieving your performance goals as under-training.
Finally, athletes are encouraged to actively recover after training sessions. Take advantage of our Sport Yoga and Mobility & Recovery classes, be sure to foam roll regularly, and if you’re game, even hop in an ice bath.
If you have any questions about the July Strength & Power Cycle, be sure to check in with Coach Josh, Jim, Karen or Becky.
Weigh In: What are your performance goals for the July Strength & Power Cycle?
Note: Due to the July 4th holiday, week 1 programming will be different than weeks 2 -4. Check the WOD posting each day for more information.