Complete 5 rounds for
power cleans (use dumbbells totaling 30% of body weight)
photo: Eric S. hanging around while the two Josh's verbally intimidate the 24" boxes.
By: Mario Ashley
Redline, Naples, FL
1. The stopwatch is your best friend, NOT
2. When, dealing with injury (notice I said when, not
if) stop what your doing and take care of it. Period.
Standards are also your best friend, NOT your enemy. Without them we
would never know our true potential.
4. There is no such thing as
weakness if you work at them often enough.
5. Know your
strengths and keep them that way.
6. Smile: It cost nothing but
7. Once you have mastered the mechanics of a
movement it's your duty and obligation to teach it to others. A great
coach is a by-product of a great athlete.
8. If you don't like
the Zone Diet then consume 40g of Carbohydrates, 30g of Protein, and 30g
of Fat with each meal.
9. Goals: We all have the same kinds of
goals just different degrees.
10. Nobody is forcing you to do
Crossfit so have FUN with it.